CBS 2: KCBS-TV
CBS 2 broadcasts news for the greater Los Angeles area and Southern California.
KCBS-TV was one of the first television stations in the world: it first went on the air in 1931.
CBS2 Los Angeles news
- Angels Mike Trout Wins AL’s Hank Aaron Award
- The Angels’ main man Mike Trout was named the 2014 winner of the Hank Aaron Award along with Marlins’ Giancarlo Stanton.
- Sounders Shutout Galaxy, 2-0, To Win MLS Supporters’ Shied
- Two down, one to go for the Seattle Sounders. Second-half substitute Marco Pappa scored in the 85th minute and again in stoppage time, and the Sounders beat the Los Angeles Galaxy 2-0 on Saturday to win the MLS Supporters' Shield for the first time in the six-year history of the club.
- SpaceX Capsule Splashes Down In Pacific
- The unmanned Dragon capsule parachuted into the Pacific, west of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, on Saturday.
- No. 25 UCLA Escapes Colorado With, 40-37, Overtime Win
- Quarterback Brett Hundley scored on an 8-yard keeper in double overtime to give No. 25 UCLA a 40-37 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
- 2 Dead In San Clemente Boutique Shooting
- Deputies and SWAT members are on the scene of a shooting Saturday located inside of a salon, the Orange County Sheriff's Department said.